RISK MANAGER – BUSINESS ASSURANCE
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Ensure that the company’s Governance, Risk Management and Business Continuity Management processes are operating effectively.
- Support the performance of the annual Enterprise Risk Assessment process.
- Perform regular risk scanning and refresh exercises to identify emerging risks
- Undertake day-to-day risk management activities including identification, assessment, management, review and reporting of risks and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate/Oversee and ensure the timely update delivery Risk & Control Assessments (RCSA/Risk Mapping) and Control Testing (Fundamental Monitoring Points (FMP).
- Develop and maintain local databases to facilitate the collation of risk data such as incidents, losses and issues.
- Provide support, guidance and training for the Risk Officers/Champions on the following;
- Incident Management
- Risk & Control Assessments (RCSA/Risk Mapping)
- Control Testing (Fundamental Monitoring Points (FMP))
- Engage with the functional management teams and risk champions to ensure functional/operational risks are discussed and assessed on a regular basis.
- Support in preparing risk management papers for Board Audit & Risk Committee meetings including enterprise risk deep dive documents, risk KRI dashboards and regular risk review reports.
- Assist the Senior Risk Manager to facilitate functional risk management workshops to refresh and update the functional risk registers.
- Work with the functional management teams to establish key risk indicators (KRIs).
- Using data analytics tools support the functions in establishing KRI dashboards.
- Validate functional KRIs that are reported and agree remedial actions as required
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical & critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification
- MBA will be a plus.
- 5 years cognate experience