PRODUCTION OPERATIVE (Night Shift)
To operate the plant in accordance with stated procedure and ensure that production plans are met and to carry out tasks in the Factory as required. To ensure that all aspects of the stated operations agenda are met with regard to Profit, Quality, Risk, Supply and Team development.
The work takes place in a factory on a production line and involves manual work. Post-holders spend considerable periods of time standing while operating machinery and are required to wear protective clothing, such as overalls and safety shoes, which are provided.
The role may be suitable for someone with good practical skills, who works quickly and accurately, is a good team-worker and is able to concentrate over long periods. New recruits will have basic numeracy and English Language skills and will be able to follow safety and hygiene instructions.
- Numeracy and English language skills, which will be tested at interview.
- No formal qualifications are needed Skills.
- Good practical skills.
- Ability to work quickly and methodically.
- Good team-working skills.
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Awareness of health and safety.
- Willingness to work flexibly.
- Experience working in Food Manufacturing.
- GCSEs or equivalent, including English and maths.
- Previous experience on a production line in an FMCG.
- Current Hygiene + Health and Safety certificate.
- Forklift truck licence.
No. of Positions: 2