Customer Success Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing customer success team that does meaningful work and is highly collaborative? Our team quickly adapts to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of commercial product, technology, and operations processes. We are looking for an individual who enjoys learning new things, creating relationships, and supporting an adaptive and ever challenging environment with a progressive company that is changing the world for farmers today.
This role will support customers, prospects, the independent sales rep network, and commercial sales teams through direct and indirect interactions, delivering a high standard of support. As a representative of the Customer Success Center, this role is charged with supporting all operational aspects necessary to deliver a superior customer experience including but not limited to marketing, shipping, invoicing, agronomic support, and data file management. This role is responsible for creating new processes that are scalable and sustainable as well as improving current processes and documentation.
- Support customer accounts to build and maintain favorable, long-term relationships. Act as the first point of contact for prospects and customers through fielding and problem solving of inquiries via phone, email, and in person interactions. Develop and nurture all relationships through promotion of product insights and information.
- Provide support and insight to customers and the independent sales rep network during all phases of the Pivot Bio lifecycle as they adopt, use, and manage Pivot Bio products
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to help draft, edit, and maintain both internal and customer-facing documentation, including multimedia tutorials and webinars, with a goal to eliminate tickets and address customer questions without escalation
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion
- Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to continually improve customer experience and overall customer support flow
- Participate in and manage special projects as the business need arises
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior agricultural experience and a passion for working in agriculture is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in customer-facing role
- AA or AS or relative experience required. BS or BA preferred
- Ideal candidates should have a baseline knowledge and understanding of agriculture, crops, seed, bioscience, or biochemistry
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience or willingness to learn
- Customer experience oriented, with a focus on teamwork, collaboration, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Customer focused, with the ability to identify and satisfy the needs of external and internal customers. Continually searches for ways to provide value-added solutions for customers.
- Excellent direction setting, prioritization and project management skills
- Willing to travel up to 30% by car and or by air.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States
What we offer:
- Competitive package in a disruptive startup
- Stock options
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance with employer-paid premiums
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability policies
- Employee Assistance Program with free referrals and discounts
- 401(k) plan, 3% Match
- Commuter benefits
- Annual Training & Development support
- Flexible vacation policy with a generous holiday schedule
- Exciting opportunity to work with a talented and fun team