Business Development Incharge
Democratising food processing industry ~ Farmers becoming entrepreneurs
Roles and Responsbility
- Objective / Purpose: Meet & convince farmers / farmer franchisees in given geographical location, supervise setting up of processing facilities & starting of production of processed food
- Achieve given Targets on Farmer Franchisee Network Expansion including appointing New Farmer Franchisees, collecting documents for Loans & Supervising setting up of Processing Facilities
- Speak to farmers on daily basis to pitch the idea of Our Food Farmer Franchise.
- Follow-up on leads given on potential farmer entrepreneurs and ensure Franchise conversion.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Keep up-to date knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Should work in coordination with the District team to increase the reach and help other team members in Franchise conversion.
- Ensure proper reporting as per policy
Competencies and Skills
- Should be a self–starter.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Should be able to use MS office including Word & Excel
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be open to travel extensively