Business Development Executive – Partner Acquisition
Helping Farmers deliver Fresh
We are looking for individuals who –
- Strive to do something meaningful with their life, and create an impact that outlasts their lifetime.
- Individuals who are ambitious and have the zeal to grow as fast as the business, and
- Have the desire to excel at whatever they do and create new benchmarks that the world has not seen before
Roles And Responsibilities
- As a business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue and help the business grow.
- Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract partners
- Ownership of complete Area and look after business development in the assigned area/region.
- Expanding and Building : Onboarding new partners.
- Distributing Franchise and access the viability of the partners to increase the Reseller Network, Agency Distribution and Onboard right partners.
- Communication skills should be good in English and local languages
- Inclusion of technology: explore and achieve technological upgradation of processes
- Data visibility: Should be able to design complete data mapping for the processes, Data
inputs and formats, MIS reports
- SOPs: Should focus on developing SOPs for all the processes before being implemented and design a method for periodic audit and action plan