BUSINESS CONTINUITY OFFICER – BUSINESS ASSURANCE
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To facilitate implementation of effective mitigation plans for risks associated with disruptions.
- Ensure FMN group critical asset lists are up to date.
- Develop reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Assist with the facilitation of business continuity exercises and tests, to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
- Assist the Business Continuity Manager to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Review and track close out of action items by the due dates.
- Generate and send business continuity management reports to appropriate level of authorities for review.
- Assist to document exercise plans and tests results during the periodic business continuity tests.
- Schedule meetings with key stakeholders during impact assessments/testing and ensure accurate capture of minutes of meetings.
- Perform other tasks as the Business Continuity Manager/Senior Risk Manager may decide.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification.
- 3 years cognate experience