BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGER – BUSINESS ASSURANCE
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To supervise and facilitate implementation of effective mitigation plans for risks associated with disruptions.
- Coordinate the Business Continuity Management Program (BCMP) as a member of a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional program management team.
- Support, maintain and improve the Business Continuity Program with a view of providing assurance to management on the resumption of the business following a disaster.
- Ensure the BCM processes and procedures are properly articulated to meet the defined business situations and being followed.
- Work with a wide range of cross-functional teams to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Facilitate the development of Business Process Recovery plans for identified Business Units and act as a consultant to develop appropriate recovery strategies.
- Assist in the response to significant disruptive events.
- Facilitate business continuity exercises and tests, to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
- Perform regular updates to plan documentation and arranges for periodic plan exercises.
- Provide BCM training, coaching and support to all areas of FMN.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification
- MBA will be a plus.
- 5 years cognate experience