2023 Marketplace Internship Program
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of FCS Financial.
- General knowledge of the agricultural industry.
- General knowledge of agriculture/rural communities.
- General knowledge of financial services industry.
- General knowledge of basic financial/accounting terms and applications.
- Skill in using Microsoft technologies including e-mail, word and spreadsheet processing.
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to discuss a variety of job-related topics, and to effectively communicate complex topics to a variety of audiences.
- College sophomores, juniors, first semester seniors, or graduate students.
- Desired degree programs are Agricultural Business, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Agronomy, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Communications, General Agriculture, Business, Finance.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
The Starting hourly wage is $16.00 per hour (Subject to Change)
This position is classified as Non-Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Department: Marketplace Services
Reports To: Vice President, Human Resources or Designee
This 12-Week Internship opportunity typically begins on the last full week of May and will conclude the second week of August.