This course deliver the following learning outcomes:
- Ability to understand the role of cash flows in the business
- Ability to ask the right questions while assessing the business viability
- Ability to understand the role of cash flow tool in assessing the business viability and in designing a right financial product
- Ability to understand the principles to build a cash flow tool
Course credits & references!
This course and the upgrade assessment is powered by Agribusiness Academy. The knowledge and insights from the below published reference sources have been greatly used:
- Expert Lorna Grace presentations made for Agribusiness Academy
- Sarah K. Lowder et.al. The Number, Size, and Distribution of Farms, Smallholder Farms, and Family Farms Worldwide: World Development Volume 87, November 2016, Pages 16-29.
- Farmers Handbook of basic agriculture (Manage India knowledge base)
- Banking Madagascar’s Small Farmers: ABM’s Cash Flow-Based Agricultural Credit Analysis Methodology
Paper written by: Friederike Moellers
A technology developed by: Joan Penche