At the end of this course and assessment you would be able to answer/discuss the below questions with a lot more clarity and confidence.
- What are the different structures in which agriculture businesses operate?
- How are cooperatives different from private businesses?
- How are social enterprises different from private businesses?
- Is a business model relevant for all type of agriculture businesses?
- What are the critical components of a business model?
- How do businesses create/generate differentiated value?
- How does one go about defining the target segment while developing the value proposition?
- Would the principles of value creation change for businesses in food processing?
- Why is it important for businesses to align their distribution strategy with the value proposition?
- Why is it important to have complementary value chain partnerships to build a scalable and profitable business?
- What is the role of incentives in building strong complementary partnerships?
- How are value proposition and sustainability in agribusiness connected?
- What is the difference between a business model and a business plan?
- Can a business with a weak value proposition generate profits in the long-term?
Before you are guided to take the assessments, you will get access to expert videos addressing each of the above “14” questions to help you better your assessment and business outcomes.
The lessons and the assessment is powered by Agribusiness Academy experts & Content Team.