At the end of this course and assessment you would be able to answer/discuss the below questions with a lot more clarity and confidence.
- What is the role of different types of nutrients in plant nutrition during its lifecycle?
- What are the factors that can lead to soil depletion and factors that can help in effective maintenance of soil fertility?
- What are different types of manures and their beneficial effects on the soil fertility ?
- How are different fertilizers classified?
- What are different methods of fertilizer application?
- What is soil sampling procedure?
- What are different methods of land preparation?
- What are different components of soil analysis report and how does they help in soil fertility management?
- What is a weed and methods of management to control weeds?
- What is the significance of herbicides in controlling weeds?
- What are different formulations of herbicides and how are they classified?
- What are different methods of herbicide application?
The lessons and the assessment is powered by Agribusiness Academy experts & Content Team.