At the end of this course and assessment you would be able to answer/discuss the below questions with a lot more clarity and confidence.
- What are various methods of irrigation?
- How to manage water loss during irrigation?
- What is agricultural drainage and its benefits?
- What are the protective measures to avoid frost damage of fruit crops?
- How are soils classified?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of different soil types?
- What are the factors that can measure the soil fertility?
- What are the measure that can help in soil and water conservation?
- What are the practices that can help in Drought control and management?
- What is the procedure for soil sampling?
- What are the various methods of land preparation and their purpose to achieve productivity?
- What are the various farm machinery which have their utility to maintain Soil Tilth and Soil Health?
The lessons and the assessment is powered by Agribusiness Academy experts & Content Team.