Agriculture production can be considered as the heart of the food ecosystem that is feeding all of us.
In this course we shall try and get a feel for these two elements:
- State of agricultural industry ( type of farm companies, size of the farm holding etc.)
- Critical decision related to production
- Choice of crop and variety
- Getting the seeds right
- Getting the Fertilisers right
- Understanding irrigation
- Managing the crop health for optimal productivity
- Harvesting and post-harvest management
An entrepreneur/professional operating on a farm will benefit from understanding industry structure and the critical decisions and processes around managing the key agriculture resources to maximise yield.
To strengthen learning related to agriculture production we have limited this course to getting the maximum yield leaving the agriculture production economics and marketing for our upcoming course.
If you need assistance to enrol please reach out to our team member in the chat box or review this guidance document.